Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday July 14


Well, I have no photos today. I had a sleep over with Kali Guernsey at the hospital on Friday night. She's doing pretty well. I took some photos of her on my camera, but gave the camera to Ellen for her to take. I'll add a photo of her some day when I get the camera back. On Saturday she was doing really well, we played a game of Apples to Apples even. Then Ellen and I went out to lunch on Grand Avenue in St. Paul. It was a beautiful day and was good for her to get out. By the end of our 3 hour outing, she was getting pretty anxious to get back. We brought Kali some Caramel apples and lemonade...she had been craving caramel apples for a couple days, which I think is a good sign. She got to go home on Sunday. Other than that, I didn't do too much this weekend. Watched a couple movies -The Bucket List, The Golden Compass, and Fools Gold. None were all that great! I also cleaned my house. Very exciting!

No comments: